Friday, December 8, 2017

Snowflake face painting tutorial

Hello my face painty friends,

 It's been awhile since I've had the time to record a face painting tutorial and well, I truly apologize. I've been so busy with work and teaching and family that I just haven't had the time to sit and record anything. I promise to make this more of a priority from now on.



 In my latest winter design I break it down into a two parter. In the first video I show you how to create a pretty blue and purple glitter eye makeup look for the snowflake face painting look.

 Watch part 1 below


Glitter used in this look is Sirena and Azucar by Sugar Glitter: https://www.sugarskullfacepainting.com/glitter-makeup 

In the second video I show you how to create a pretty, sparkly womens winter face painting design around the eyes.

Watch Part 2 below


Glitter used in this look is Rosita and Azucar II by Sugar Glitter: https://www.sugarskullfacepainting.com/glitter-makeup 

Please like, Subscribe and share with your painty friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...