Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sugar skull or Dia de Los Muertos makeup

Last year my very first face painting job was a Sugar Skull or Calaca which I have to say although I knew I could do it, I still had butterflies in my stomach and was nervous to try something new. This year however, I am very comfortable and confident in my skills and was excited to paint a few for Sugar Skulls for Dia de Los Muertos. I belong to lovely community of makeup artists and face painters and have drawn inspiration from my colleagues and hope you will be able to take inspiration from these.
Here are a few of the Dia de Los Muertos makeup jobs I had including one self portrait or painting LOL.
Love & Sugar Skulls,
Shawna






Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...