Monday, December 5, 2011

Stila Holiday Lipglaze set Review


As most of you may know I am a lip gloss fanatic! I LOVE lipgloss and am very particular about the glosses I'll use and/or add to my kit. Stila lipglaze is a hit for me!

Here is what I love about these:

1.They are for the most part sheer and shimmery wth the exception of one which is a bonus.
2.They last! Much like Mac lipglass ..note..The tackier a gloss is, the longer it will last on your lips. If you buy a sheer super slick gloss I can promise you it will NOT last long.
3. They are small enough to slip in a small evening bag.
4.This kit has a big range.
5. It was very inexpensive $25
 The only downside to these is the small amount in each container. It's only .05 oz which means the won't last long but, it's a great way to try a bunch of colors and decide which ones you'll want to buy in the larger size.Oh and the Holiday colors which are ALL my favorites are only available in this set : ( boooo...I hope so much that they will make these in the larger size because they are all stunning!

 I am totally sold on these. In fact I have even add them to my kit. I highly recommend buying sets like this at the holidays especially if you want to add a large range of colors in a brand of cosmetics that you like ie; lipsticks,eyeshadows (which can be de-potted), eyeliners, lipliners.

I bought this set at Sephora so, if you are thinking about buying it. I say go out and get it right away because these things DO NOT last at Holiday time. They make a great gift for a gal pal, a cute stocking stuffer from mom or a nice teen gift.

Here are a few Swatches of the colors you will get.
Best Sellers
Kitten(Shimmery nude),Starfruit (Shimmery Coral) Apricot(almost clear with a little sparkle) Grapefruit(Creamy nude pink) These are good staples in any lip gloss collection.
 Limited Edition Holiday
Dreamy (The perfect creamy nude),Fantasy (Melon with a bit of sparkle. Like Starfruit kicked up a notch.),Kaleidoscope (clear glitter with every color glitter you can think of! It's GORGEOUS!!) Believe (Sheer Red with Gold glimmer. Do you remember Spark from Chanel? This is a dupe.)
 I LOVE EVERY ONE OF THESE HOLIDAY SHADES!!! OMG the are SOOOOO pretty!!!

This is a 5 star set..I may need another just so I don't run out of my faves.

Happy Holiday Makeup Shopping,
Shawna


Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...