Monday, April 29, 2013

What's in my Makeup bag

As a Makeup artist it is very hard to try and narrow down what I keep in my makeup bag so I will just share with you what are my must have's or go to products.....

#1. Concealer. I Use Maybelline Age Rewind under eye concealer in Medium. It has been a very long time since I've raved about a concealer but, this one is fab! Not only does in conceal very nicely but it doesn't emphasize my lines....Hello Bonus!


#2. Foundation. Every woman needs a great everyday foundation and I keep going back to my old stand by True Match Blendable foundation in W4 from L'Oreal. I have tried a numerous amount of foundations but, this one is just beautiful and buildable yet, feels ultra lightweight.



#3. Powder. Laura Geller balance N brighten in Medium. I tried this in a small kit and ended up buying the larger size. It is a great powder foundation. Used alone it gives a nice sheer to medium coverage. used with foundation it gives a beautiful flawless finish. I keep it in my purse to touch up once a day. (Warning) the colors run a bit light. I wish there were more colors and I do wish they were a tad bit warmer. So, if you tend to have a bit more yellow in your skin or are a medium to dark or darker skintone this may not be right for you instead try Mac Mineralize skinfinsh natural.


#4. Bronzer. Mac Matte bronze. This has been my old stand by for a while now. I found a better bronzer from Too faced but, alas I was allergic to it. I was so sad because it was matte and the color was amazing. So instead I'm back using the Matt Bronze from Mac.



#5. Blush. This truely varies from day to day much like lipstick and eyeshadow however, My favorite blushes are Rose D'Oro from Milani it's a gorgeous warm and cool shimmery rose/ bronze color. Desire from Lorac..Oh this color is just an amazing cool shimmery pink. I can pop this on top of ANY other color and it just creates a beautiful glow from within look. Love this!



#6. Eyebrows. I have used LaFemme Medium brown eyebrow powder for over 15 years now and I still love it.



#7 Eyeshadow. a friend of mine introduced me to Lorac Serenity eyeshadow years ago and today it is still my favorite. It is a  nude shimmer. It can be used wet or dry for a beautiful dewy look on the eyes. Just gorgeous especially when there is no time for a full on smokey look.


#8. Eyeliner. I have tried many eyeliners over the years but  lately I have been picking up Physicians formula shimmer liquid eyeliners daily. I use the black one almost daily. It really does stay all day.


#9. Eyelashes. I would not be who I am without my trusty Shu Uemura eyelash curler. I have cow lashes (thye go straight down not straight out but, down) so, without this tool my looks would never be complete. I have also been enjoying the Rocket Mascara from Maybelline although my all time favorite is my Yves St. Laurent Volume effect Faux Cils.


#10 Lips. I love the pro longwear lip pencils from Mac paired with my favorite Color design lipsticks from Lancome. I am still looking for a replacement for my Shu Uemura 132 lipstick. I loved that thing to death. It was shear goodness in a Coraly shimmery way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...