Friday, October 18, 2013

FOTD Venetian style Peacock mask

Every year around this time of year I begin to get flooded with private appointments for Halloween parties and this year was no exception. A look or design that is highly requested every year is a peacock mask. I decided to buckle down and work this design out.

 I pulled out my sequins and gold powder to create this combination of metal and bling. Ben Nye lumieres were used for the base colors and eyes hadows.

I practice on myself rather than a practice head because I like the feel of skin lol! Here are a few selfies taken with my cell phone. I hope you are able to draw inspiration from this design and create something all your own.

  
  
  
Happy Halloween Appointments,
Shawna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...