Monday, April 7, 2014

Frozen face painting designs

The movie Frozen has been huge on the birthday party season lately. I came up with a quick Frozen inspired face painting tutorial in December but, it's just not enough to have only one design readily available to my little clients so I have been working on my character cheek art designs.

I have come up with a cute little Olaf design that all the kiddos love. It's pretty fast and easy.
Here is my Queen Elsa face painting design

and my Anna face painting design

 These are anime inspired designs. I love to take a classic princess and throw a little anime in her eyes. The simple lining also gives it that same feeling. I do love painting realism but, when it comes to cartoons why not go all out and really make them fun to look at.

I hope you are inspired to create your own version of these characters much like I was.

Happy Painting my painty friends,
Shawna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...