Monday, August 10, 2015

Up comming face painting Workshops and Classes

In case you missed it, I will be teaching two face painting classes and one face painting workshop at the Bayfaba convention in San Francisco at the end of this month.

 In my first class I will be teaching you a couple of Masquerade Mask designs from simple to elaborate. These designs are best suited for teens and adults. The designs taught in this class are considered private appointment designs or designs that you can use to wow your clients. This is not your average party face design.


 In my second class I will be teaching you Creative eye designs including designs that can be used at Children's parties and at Adult events. I will show you how to "Complete the look" by adding a few quick details to make your designs photo ready.



 I will be teaming up with Ronnie Mena on Sunday in a 6 hour Sugar Skull workshop. You will be learning hands on techniques including placement and elements that define a feminine or masculine Sugar Skull. Note - This workshop is not included in your registration cost.

 To sign up for this convention simply head over to www.bayfaba.com and check out all of the other amazing classes being offered. I look forward to see you there.

Happy Painting my friends,
Shawna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...