Sunday, July 2, 2017

San Antonio Sugar Skull Workshop



 There is just something to be said about Texans. They are probably the most polite, welcoming, generous, honest folks on the planet. This is my third trip to Texas over the past 3 years and everytime I go I feel like my art family community just grows and grows.

 This time Ronnie and I went to visit a large group in San Antonio, Texas. Our class was hosted by the lovely Krystle who more than exceeded her hosting expectations. She went above and beyond through the whole process making us feel confident and secure about the whole visit. Not only did she gather a group of more than 20 students in a very short period of time but, she also found us a great location and made sure all who came felt welcomed and taken care of. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and I look forward to referring you to other instructors as an A+ host.

 This class was filled with all levels of art students from expert level body painters to novice face painters. Each and every student gave their all and participated in each exercise they were challenged with. A few had to leave before we could take a class picture but, we know you were there in spirit.

 I am confident that I have found a couple of artists I would love to add to my Sugar Face and Body Art team again this season for sure.

I am looking forward to seeing each of you grow in your new found skills and hope you will all continue to practice what you have been taught. Many thanks to our Texas family.
 We hope to do it again next year!

 Enjoy a few photos of our workshop below.







If you would like to sign up for one of our workshops please go to my website and click on Classes and Workshops. https://www.shawnadmakeup.com/classes-and-workshops
Our next Sugar Skull Workshop is in Birmingham, Alabama on July 9th.
 Hope to see you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...