Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas face painting ideas

 I don't know why I haven't posted this sooner, but I was inspired by Kelli Zermiño a blogger for Olga Mursev's international face painting school. She posted a great Christmas blog post full of great Christmas and Holiday inspired face painting designs and included a few of my designs as well as a shoutout to my line of ultra sparkly cosmetic glitters.

As a face painter and artist I know how hard it is to come up with a winning design and how easily we get stumped when it comes to Christmas and Holiday designs, so I have put a few of my own Christmas and Holiday face painting designs and face painting tutorials together here for your inspiration.

I hope they spark your creativity and help you to create your own festive designs for your next face painting gig. Enjoy and have a Happy Holiday.


Watch my Santa face painting tutorial here





Watch my Frozen face painting tutorial here



Watch my Snowflake face painting tutorial here


 Check out my sparkly glitters here



Please like, Subscribe and share with your painty friends.

Like Me: Shawna Del Real
Follow Me: @ShawnaDelReal 
Tweet Me: @ShawnaDel Real 
Watch Me: Shawna D Makeup
Book Me: Shawna D. Makeup

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...