Monday, January 8, 2018

Superhero party face painting (Makeup Monday)

 This weekend was jam packed with parties. One of my favorite parties was a Superhero themed party. The birthday boy wanted to be The Flash and his mom was sweet enough to request a matching design. I also painted a makeup inspired Spider-Man look and a first request for me for the “new Wonderwoman” crown, which I’m so pleasantly pleased with. All of these designs were a first for me and by first I mean, the first time I’ve tried them in this style.
 I even used a new Red face paint  from Cameleon called Fire and absolutely loved the opaque, true Red color. It’s not new to the line, but it was new to me. How was your weekend. What new designs did you try? Leave a comment below.





Connect with me:
Like Me: Shawna Del Real
Follow Me: @ShawnaDelReal 
Tweet Me: @ShawnaDel Real 
Watch Me: Shawna D Makeup
Book Me: Shawna D. Makeup

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...