Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dia De Los Muertos Sugar skulls 2012

Two years ago I began face painting just before Halloween per my son's request to paint him like a Zombie. A friend of mine noticed me practicing and asked me to paint her like a Sugar Skull. Can I just tell you how nervous I was. She showed me a photo from a very famous face and body painter and I was shaking in my flip flops. Now 2 years later I have had much practice and am finding my own style. I love to paint my calaveras with bright, bold colors that just pop. I love painting pretty, it's hard for me to paint monsters because I want to make them pretty lol! Anyway here are a few of my recent Sugar Skulls or Calaveras I painted at a recent Sugar skull themed birthday party. I hope you enjoy and are inspired to get creative and have fun this Dia de Los Muertos.








1 comment:

  1. Good post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic?
    I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Kudos!
    my webpage - gopro chest mount

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...