Monday, January 28, 2013

La Femme Eyebrow powder

As a pro Makeup artist I have a large range of clients from Brides to models so, I have to choose only the best products for my clients and that does not always mean expensive in fact, I have been a huge fan of a very inexpensive eyebrow powder for about 16 years now.
What is this fantastic powder I speak of? It's La Femme! Yes, old school for sure but, it works and it works well!

This is a highly pigmented product so, even if you have very sparse eyebrows you will be able to really fill them in with this and a good eyebrow brush.

You can find this oldie but, goodie for about $5 at most professional makeup stores like my favorite Frend's in North Hollywood or online.

Here is a photo of my own collection I de-potted into a Z-Palette. The colors I have are Blonde, Light Brown, Medium Brown, Taupe (my fave and most used) Charcoal and Auburn which missing from this photo because I cracked it so, now I need to replace it :(


Make today a fabulous Makeup Monday! Have a beautiful week,
Shawna 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...