Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hello Kitty crochet beanie

Warning: this is not paint or makeup related...If you want to read a Makeup related post check this one out here - Mac Skin finish Natural

Seriously, If anyone wants to know where I get my creative genes from, I tell you they come from my mother. My mother is a crafter extraordinaire, she quilts, sews,paints and so much more. She made this adorable Hello Kitty hat for my little girl and I just couldn't help but share. I know my painty, makeupy friends could appreciate the goodness that is Hello Kitty and would love this little gem.
I wish I enjoyed sewing and crocheting because I would be allover this but, alas I do not so I will leave that business to my crafty McCrafterson Mother.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...