Thursday, November 16, 2017

Blue Sugar Skull Makeup

 This is a Sugar Skull makeup design I created for a Sugar Face & Body Art job during the Dia de los muertos season. I wanted to incorporate the teeth to give it a bit more of a realistic look. I also used dark browns and blacks to create some shading and more of an aged look.


Kryolan Face Paint
Cameleon Face Paint
Ben Ny Lumieres
Inglot Matte Shadows
Jouer Lip Creme
Sugar Face & Body Art Glitter
Sugar Face & Body Art Flower crown




 Below you'll find a quick video to showing the Sugar Crystals and Sugar Glitter I used to make this simple sugar skull sparkly and glamorous. If you try this design on yourself or someone else. Please tag me in it. I'd love to see it and share it.


Like Me: Shawna Del Real
Follow Me: @ShawnaDelReal 
Tweet Me: @ShawnaDel Real 
Watch Me: Shawna D Makeup
Book Me: Shawna D. Makeup

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...