Monday, November 13, 2017

New face painting classes with Shawna Del Real for 2018

 This past summer I announced I was going to offer a Sugar Skull workshop with my partner in crime Ronnie Mena and the response from cities all over the U.S. was incredibly surprising! I was shocked at how many face painters and makeup artists wanted to learn our style of makeup and face painting in a hands on workshop. It was so successful we were asked over and over again to come back and offer a 2 day workshop next year...shhhhh that's in the works now.


 Although I've traveled for a few years teaching, this past year of touring the U.S. was the first major full time season of teaching and through it I quickly realized there was a higher demand for more of my fusion beauty style of makeup and face painting, so with that I have put together some new workshops and revamped some of my older workshops for the 2018 season. 
 All of my students will tell you I am huge on teaching skill and technique as that is what I believe makes me a better artist and will make you a better artist. You can never stop learning when it comes to anything you love and feel passionate about.



 In 2018 I will be offering 4 workshops to choose from with workshops 1 & 2 and workshops 3 & 4 being complements to each other for 2 days of learning fun. You can check out which face painting workshops I will be offering here 

 I am currently in the planning phase and am looking for willing hosts from cities and states all over the world. If you would like more information on being a host or know someone who would be please contact me. I will send you everything you need to get started hosting a face painting workshop in your area.


 I am looking forward to seeing some new faces this season and some old friendly faces as well. I love meeting you all and do plan on spending more time in each city getting to hang out with and have some free fun time I promise!

Like Me: Shawna Del Real
Follow Me: @ShawnaDelReal 
Tweet Me: @ShawnaDel Real 
Watch Me: Shawna D Makeup
Book Me: Shawna D. Makeup




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...