Sunday, December 19, 2010

Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse foundation (Review)


 Recently I gave you the thumbs up on  the L'Oreal true match blendable foundation which is great for all skins but, I have been trying out a matte foundation by Revlon Colorstay called Mineral Mousse in Light Medium and I absolutely LOVE it! I don't think it's necessary to use a powder with extra coverage with this foundation so stick with Make-Up forever's HD powder for a flawless look.

 I love this foundation based on these things.........
1. Color range~ There are a good amount of colors to match just about any skin color.
1. Coverage~ It provides a medium to full coverage with a matte finish but, doesn't look flat or un-natural.This is best for women who need to cover flaws and imperfections but as a caution-DO NOT use around eye area becuase it is matte which will only enhance lines and look dry.
2. Long wearing~ It really stays all day long. The claim is that it lasts for 16 hours. I'm not sure about 16 but I'd say a good 10.
3. No Transfer~ I haven't noticed any rubbing off or transfer to my clothes.
4. SPF~ It has an spf 20 which is great for the everyday sun here in California.
5. Feel~ It feels light weight almost like not wearing anything at all.
6. Packaging~ The packaging is perfect for traveling. It comes in a small tube rather than a glass bottle.

Who can wear this? I would recommend this for Normal to oily skins or acne prone skins.It does a pretty good job of NOT settling into my fine lines and pores. This is NOT for dry skin or mature skin with lines and wrinkles.

How much does it cost? You can buy this foundation for about $14.00 and even less sometimes. I bought it when it was 40% off at Rite Aid


Where can I buy this? You can find Revlon products at your local drugstore or Target stores. Or you can buy online at www.drugstore.com

 Overall I would rate this  5 stars for a MEDIUM to FULL coverage matte foundation. I have nothing bad to say about it at all! I LOVE it!
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...