Monday, July 23, 2012

Sunflower belly painting

I am always honored to paint a baby bump. It is such an intimate type of art. I get to spend an hour with a mommy and her soon to be child. I get to see and fell the baby moving and kicking while I paint and trust me they ALWAYS do. There must be something about the mommy sitting still and the feel of my hand and brush going across the mommy's skin that the babies enjoy.

Today this little girl was moving like crazy. She hadn't shown off her skills to any of her family except me so for that I truly felt special. Here are some pictures from today's Sunflower Belly Painting.

The second picture we added glitter to the Sunflower for a really blingy effect. It was amazing in person!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...