Thursday, July 19, 2012

Too Faced Naked Eye palette Makeup tutorial


This look was created with the Too Faced Naked eye palette. It's a great basic eye makeup palette. I love the fact that the give you little look cards to help you use their eyeshadows in the correct way.
 I have put together a tutorial using this palette and the following to help you get a better understanding of ways you can use this. I may show you how to acheive a smokey eye with this palette if you are interested. Let me know in the comment section below.
Here is what I used:

L'Oreal decrease eye shadow base
Maybelline Color Tattoo cream shadow in Tough as Taupe
Too Faced Naked eye palette
Mac Black Track gel eyeliner
Kiss waterproof black eyeliner
Bare Minerals Complexion enhancer in Pure Radiance
Bare Minerals Blush in R.S.V.P.
Graftobian Lipstick in Kiss me
Lancome lip liner in Ideal
Stila Lipgloss in Grapefruit
Maybelline Mascara Colossal Volum expressin Waterproof black

Watch the video here. Click on the video to subscribe to more tutorials.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...