Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Day 25 - 25 Days of Christmas face painting Challenge

Hello everyone,

 Here is my design of the day for day 25 of the 25 Days of Christmas Face Painting Challenge. If you do not know about this challenge please read this post first. 25 Days of Christmas

The Three kings or Three wise men from the story of Christ's birth and more over a reason for gifts. HE is our biggest gift of all he died so that we may be given the gift of the salvation. 

Mathew 1 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.


 Merry Christmas to all of you. I do hope you enjoyed my little challenge and were able to draw inspiration. If you participated then congratulations, you have probably grown just a bit more in these past 25 days. I enjoyed seeing all of your wonderful paintings. I don't know if I will do this again next year but, it sure was challenging and fun!

Merry Christmas from my house to yours,
Shawna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...