Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 4 - 25 Days of Christmas Face painting

Hello everyone,
Here is my design of the day for day 4 of the 25 Days of Christmas Face Painting Challenge. If you do not know about this challenge please read this post first. 25 Days of Christmas Face Painting challenge

Oh who doesn't love to hate The Grinch? The Grinch who stole Christmas inspired this design. This has to be my All time favorite Christmas animated movie. I can watch it over and over again. When Jim Carrey played the role of the Grinch it just brought that movie to a whole new level. I still remember my oldest son making me watch that movie over and over again when he was little.

Don't forget to post your designs on Twitter, instagram, facebook or your own blog with the Hashtag #25daysofchristmas, #designoftheday, #shawnadmakeup


Merry Painting,
Shawna D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...