Monday, October 18, 2010

Favorite powder foundation (Mineralize Skin Finish Natural)

 I'm sooo loving Mac's Mineralize Skin Finish Natural powder foundation right now! I originally bought it a couple of months ago to use along with the face and body foundation but, didn't really care for the face and body and decided to use it with L'Oreal's True Match Blendable foundtion (which I'll review in a separate post). I bought The Medium Plus because I had more color at the time but, now that summer is over I need to move on to the Medium color. I still use my Make-up Forever HD powder to minimize where I have noticeable lines and pores.


 Here's why I love Mineralize Skin Finish "Natural"........
1. Unlike some other Mac face products, I DON'T BREAK OUT!!!!
2. When used alone it gives a natural flawless look but, doesn't look like I'm wearing foundation or powder.
3. The finish is like a matte satin which is ideal for most women.
4. When used with a liquid foundation my skin looks ultra flawless. I use this combination when I'm going out or when I'm having a bad skin day : (
5. It feels lightweight or like nothing at all unlike studio fix powder foundation.
* The only thing I wish was different was that there was a mirror in the compact so I could use it as a touch up throughout the day but, other than that this is a winner!
Who is it for?
ALL skins can wear this. If you have extremely oily skin I'd recommend using a mattifier prior to make-up application.
How do I use it?
Brush it on with a powder brush for even natural coverage. Use it alone or over your favorite foundation. DO NOT use a sponge or puff as it will muddy up the powder and will look flat and lifeless.
How much does it cost?
$26.00 This is a good price for a professional powder foundation. It's not drugstore quality so you're going to pay a little more .
Where can I buy it?
You can purchase directly from www.maccosmetics.com or at your local Mac counter
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...