Friday, November 14, 2014

Butterfly Airbrush Face Painting Tutorial


I know it's been a while since my last Youtube makeup tutorial but, I've been a busy gal. This year has been such a year of Growth for me personally and for my business. I am currently on what I consider my vacation time so I hope to put out more tutorials during this slower season.
 In this tutorial I will show you how to use Pro Aiir hybrid Makeup and Diips Brush on Makeup to create a stunning long wearing Butterfly design. This is great for clients who will be in their makeup for an extended period of time or for those who perspire a lot.

I used the Following products-
Pro Aiir Hybrid Makeup- White, teal and Black
Pro Aiir Dazzle Diips- Bronze
Pro Aiir Diips- Black
Ben Nye Lumier Pallet

My Face Makeup - Mehron Celebre Pro Med 3 and 4, Mac Mineral Skin Finish Med. Plus, Bronzer Maybelline, Blush La femme

Lipstick- Too Faced Melted Nude Lipstick, Bare Minerals Natural Lip liner, Miss Adoro Diablo Lipgloss.

Brushes- Loew Cornell 700c series #3 round and Loew Cornell Goldgrip #1 Script liner
Airbrush- Dinair


Watch the Video Tutorial Below.

Like me  www.facebook.com/shawnadelreal  
Tweet me  www.twitter.com/shawnadelreal  
Follow me  www.instagram.com/shawnadelreal  
Watch me  www.youtube.com/shawnadmakeup 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...