Monday, November 17, 2014

Lilo and Stitch cheek art face painting (Stitch)

A couple of days ago I posted a pic of a little arm art design I  painted for a guest at an event I was working at. She asked for the character Stitch of Lilo and Stitch. After I posted it on facebook someone asked for a step by step for her 3 year old son who absolutely loves Stitch and carries around his little stuffed toy everywhere he goes. how could I say no to that.
 This is what I came up with for her and for all of you. I hope you are able to use it at a party or event too.
 Happy Painting my friends.


Let's get social:

Like me  www.facebook.com/shawnadelreal  
Tweet me  www.twitter.com/shawnadelreal  
Follow me  www.instagram.com/shawnadelreal  
Watch me  www.youtube.com/shawnadmakeup 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...