Sunday, November 30, 2014

Original Creative Single Eye Designs

Do you have a niche in the makeup or face paint world? Do ever think where do I fit in? What is my specialty? I know I did when I first started painting. I found myself naturally leaning to painting Creative single eye designs. I believe it started because I would paint my own face before I would go out on a gig.

 I personally didn't want a full face meltdown half way through my day so, I would paint a design based off of my eyeshadow color and/or theme of the party or event I was going to be at. My goal is always to blend the design to create a beautiful seamless looking Creative eye design.

 I found myself painting more moms and women at parties as well. Most women don't want a face full of face paint either. They always seem to ask for something small. My answer to that was to create something around the eye in a "C" shape mostly. Sometimes that shape would start at the forehead and come down in more of a "V" shape.

 I usually need some sort of inspiration when painting someone. It may be the clothes they are wearing, the eyeshadow they have on or the theme of the event. I have even found myself painting designs like this for little boys and girls. Most parents appreciate it and kids are always impressed with the detail. Of course, there is always a time and place for a full face design but, I just naturally lean towards Creative Single Eye designs.

 Whether I am using the One Stroke method, rainbow cakes or airbrushing I always lean toward creating these "Creative single eye designs" as I like to call them. They are fun and sometimes challenging which I personally love because I feel it makes me grow as an artist.

 I have put together a collection of some of my designs for inspiration. I have posted these over the course of the last year and a half so most of them are fairly recent. I hope you are inspired to get creative and create some of your own Creative Single Eye Designs too. I would love to see them. Feel free to share them with me here or on my facebook page.

 Finding your niche is easy just go through the photos you post and look to see what you tend to do over and over again. What do people love that you do? That is your niche. Try not to be anyone else. Sure, copying is how we learn but, find out who you are and be the best you you can be.



Let's get social:

Like me  www.facebook.com/shawnadelreal  
Tweet me  www.twitter.com/shawnadelreal  
Follow me  www.instagram.com/shawnadelreal  
Watch me  www.youtube.com/shawnadmakeup 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...