Monday, October 4, 2010

OPI Burlesque "The show must go on" Review


It's no secret to my friends that I adore a beautiful sparkly nail polish especially around fall and winter and the new Burlesque colors from O.P.I. are amazing!

 I purchased "The show must go on" and have been wearing it for a few days now. This will be my new go to red. It's more of a blue red or deep fuchsia with copper glitter which means it will look great on any skin tone. The glitter is in no way chunky or difficult to remove in fact in goes on very smooth and feels smooth to the touch. It's a more sophisticated way to wear glitter without looking like you're a teenager. There are a total of 12 colors in the collection including blue, gold, almost black and red. You can find the whole collection on the O.P.I. website.


 Below are a few pics of the color I chose.
 Natural light ( No flash)
 Indoor light (with flash)

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...