Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm lusting for this BIG make-up bag

As I write this a little bit of drool is hanging from the corner of my mouth. (gross, I know. LOL) But, do you blame me? These new BIG make-up bags from Sigma look awesome! I don't actually own one YET but, just the thought of being able to pack everything in ONE bag when traveling or just for everyday is enough to make me embarrass myself a little.
These are a whopping 14 1/4 inches long and 11 inches high! That's bigger than some purses I own! They come in 3 delicious colors with a pretty quilt pattern much like a famous designer bag and can even fit the sigma brush roll! Ridiculous! If you have a better bag for $29.00 or less please be my guest and show me what you've got.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...