Thursday, December 5, 2013

FOTD Frozen face paint design

Today's FOTD is inspired by a combination of Christmas movies. It's a little bit of Jack Frost from the movie The Rise of the Guardians , A little bit of the The White Witch from the Chronicles of Narnia and a little bit of Elsa from Frozen.

I am very inspired by Disney movies when it comes to face painting and this design is no exception. I really love Christmas and winter painting. I hope you are inspired to create your own Frozen design from this.

I used Fab Glitter White and Metal, Paradise brilliant Azure, Wolfe White, Swarovski crustals, Ben Nye lumieres in Ice, Cosmic Violet, Silver and Cosmic Blue.






Watch the tutorial here

For more face painting:
Follow me on instagram at www.instagram.com/shawnadelreal
Tweet me at www.twitter.com/facenbodyart1
Add me on facebook at www.facebook.com/shawnadelreal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...