Monday, December 2, 2013

FOTD Santa Claus face painting

 HO HO HO!! I'm Santa Mom. LOL I went to pick my kiddos up from school like this today and my kids were so embarrassed. I think it was all in good fun. They are probably scarred for life.
 I told my son that from now on when he's naughty I am going to paint my face and pick him up from school. I'm pretty sure he'll be on his best behavior now. Hey, whatever works :)

Here are a few pics for your Christmas face painting inspiration.
I used Wolfe White, Red and Black. Diamond FX metallic white. Fab Metal. Starblend black






Watch the tutorial here


For more face painting:
Follow me on instagram at www.instagram.com/facenbodyart
Tweet me at www.twitter.com/facenbodyart1
Add me on facebook at www.facebook.com/facenbodyart

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...