Wednesday, December 4, 2013

FOTD Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer

I have painted a sleeker, perhaps even sexier Reindeer Face painting design or makeup design for the classic Rudolf the Red nosed Reindeer lol! I couldn't help it. Sometimes my designs simply just create themselves and this is a perfect example of that.

This can of course be modified to a more masculine or boy like design but I painted it on myself so it came out more feminine. I hope you can draw inspiration from it to create your own fabulous reindeer face painting design from it.

I used Ben Nye lumiere white, Starblend White, Wolfe skin Palette, Orange and black.




For more face painting:
Follow me on instagram at www.instagram.com/facenbodyart
Tweet me at www.twitter.com/facenbodyart1
Add me on facebook at www.facebook.com/facenbodyart

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...