Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013



It's time to say goodbye to 2013.  Here's to an awesome year of learning for me in my personal life as well as my professional life. I am so thankful to all of you for supporting me throughout this year and all that it has brought. I took some time off in the beginning of the year to grieve the loss of my Grandma Judy. I didn't know that it would hit me as hard as it did. I guess you can never be ready for it and it happens when it happens. I learned to put GOD first in my life above all else. once I did that everything else began falling into place. I was given the opportunity to teach a class on FabaTV this year which had it been given to me last year I would not have been ready for. It proves that GOD's timing is always perfect.

 I am so grateful for every opportunity that comes my way.I only hope to inspire the inner artist in all of you with everything that I do. I have had a few people unhappy with my decision to share the art of face painting with everyone via my Youtube tutorials . I guess they would be called haters. Who knew one day I would have people upset with me for sharing. Honestly, life is way too short not to share all that we have with one another. We are not promised tomorrow. So, no matter what anyone says, I will continue to share my creations with you. I only hope to bless others as I am so blessed by all of you! If GOD blesses you with a gift then, you must bless HIM and others with it.


Thank you for sharing 2013 with me. Here's to a prosperous and beautifully creative 2014!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...