Thursday, December 24, 2015

Day 24 Glitter and Glam Challenge TBT

Day 24. Well, it's Christmas eve and Throwback Thursday so, in honor of both I am posting one of my favorite Christmas designs... Santa mom err, uh I mean Santa Claus ;)  This was  painted 2 years ago (yes I was a bit chubbier, haha which actually makes this Santa look about right ) and I still paint it the same way. I can't say that for many of my designs which have evolved over the years.

 I used  Azucar and Beso Glitter on Santa's Hat. If you would like to learn how to paint this design you can watch the video tutorial on my youtube channel.  I will post the video tutorial down below.



Watch the tutorial here...



 I hope you have a very Merry Christmas Eve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...