Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Day 1 Glitter and Glam Challange

What better way to kick off the glitteriest month of the year than with a daily Makeup challenge.
I have challenged myself before during the month of December to a face paint a day and let me tell you that was exhausting. So, why did I decide to do this again being that I probably have triple the work load than I did 2 years ago? Let me tell you why...

This will either kill me or I will come out with some great new looks and maybe not so great looks but, either way I will have accomplished a goal. Goals in life are so important to our spirit and our growth as artists. I feel it's important to constantly be creating and improving ones self on a daily basis no matter what it is, and a daily challenge is one of the best ways to accomplish this.

 I would like to invite you to join this challenge with me. Whether you do this for the month of December or you do this during another time of the year let it be a way to learn and grow into being a better artist and a better you.

 My personal challenge this month is all about Glitter and Glam. I will either be posting a Glittery eye makeup look, a Glitter face or body painting design or both. I will be sharing new designs as well as some past favorites. To kick off this challenge  I am posting a design from last Holiday season that to this day is one of my favorites because it incorporates beauty and face paint... my specialty.

 I call this design Golden Glitter Stars. I used Oro glitter from Sugar Glitter to make it extra sparkly.


If you would like to join this challenge share this post and use the hashtag #GlitterandGlamChallenge and tag me so I can see and share as well.

Here's to Goals and Creative learning,

Shawna Del Real
 Follow my journey here:
Instagram
Facebook



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...