Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Day 30 Glitter and Glam Challenge

Oh my goodness only 1 more day until the end of this challenge!! I'm just now getting some good ideas! I have one more post for tomorrow and I promise it will be Glittertastic but, in the meantime check out my latest design inspired by New Year's Eve. I created this design based off the eye makeup I posted for day 29.
 I used 2 new Sugar Glitters from Sugar Face and Body Art called Noche Buena and Diamantes. I also used Elegante on the lips in the bottom picture.   I think this design will work well for New Year's eve or any Gala type event.

I can't wait to post tomorrows design. In the meantime check out my album on Facebook or follow via Intagram.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...