Sunday, December 6, 2015

Day 6 Glitter and Glamour Challenge

Today's design was created based on the artwork on the T-Shirt I wore for while working for one of my clients Bhang Chocolates. They are such an amazing company that offer alternative medicine for children with Autism. Every year they sponsor a booth at the Autism Speaks walk in Anaheim, California and ask me to paint all the kiddos who come to this event. I am honored and blessed to get to work for such an amazing company. I used the following Sugar Glitters for this design... Elsa, Tiana, Tigre, Limon and  new color soon to be released called Mamey


Want to join me in the Glitter and Glam Art Challenge? Add the Hash Tag #GlitterandGlam to your post.

Follow my journey here: 


Facebook 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...