Friday, September 10, 2010

Gray nail polish review


Searching for the perfect nail color is always fun to do but finding that perfect color is worth the time it takes.
 I had been looking for a gray nail color that was not quite black but almost there. This one by Finger paints  fits the bill! It's called "Meet me at the Met". It's a dark gray with a slight shimmer. I would've preferred a flat nail polish but the shimmer almost makes it more feminine.
 I was so excited to try it out that I forgot to put on a base coat and of course the nail color chipped off within a couple of days so with this brand you definitely need a base coat but, all in all I give it a thumbs up for color.
The price is comparable to drugstore brands coming in around $5-$6 and is sold exclusively at Sally Beauty supply or online at www.fingerpaints.com 
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...