Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Years! 2014


This year is going to be a year of transformation and change. I want to grow in every area of my life. I will be focusing on:

#.1 My health of course.
#2. I want to make more YouTube Makeup Tutorials and Face Painting Tutorials for my viewers
#3. I want my face and body painting business to grow in every area.

 I have seen a such a huge growth in my face painting business since I started it back in 2010. My first party was booked in January 2011 and from then until now I have grown as an artist and as a business woman.

My goal for this year is to get more organized and reach out more to my clients. As I do this I will share my business tips with you all, in hopes that you too will see your own business flourish and grow.

Here's to a Prosperous 2014!


For this design I used the following face paints:
Custom splitcakes: Fire Rose & Green Leaf
Brushes used: 3/4 inch flat brush, #4 round, #1 liner

Like me  www.facebook.com/shawnadelreal
Tweet me  www.twitter.com/shawnadelreal
Follow me  www.instagram.com/shawnadelreal
Watch me  www.youtube.com/shawnadmakeup

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...