Monday, January 27, 2014

Floral Lace Face painting (Makeup Monday)


Over the weekend I had a gig where I was asked do do some makeup for some tween girls. They were having a Parisian themed party complete with beautiful masquerade masks.  The girls wanted me to paint their faces to match their masks so, I thought it was only fitting to paint an adult version of a lacy mask on myself before I arrived.

This is what I came up with. I hope you are inspired to create a lacy design yourself.


I used the following products for this look:
On my eyes:
Bare Minerals eyeshadows in Envy and Chameleon, La Femme eyebrow powder as a crease shadow, Navy eyeshadow from the Coastal Scents 42 Stack Palette, Ben Nye Lumiere eyeshadow in Azure as eyeliner under my eyes and Blacktrack fluid line eyeliner.
Face Paint:
Metallic opal paint from Kryolan and White Shimmer powder from Guerlain
Cameleon white, Custom Blue Rose split cake and custom leaf split cake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...