Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Paddington Bear inspired face painting

In the face painting business it's important to plan and to have some face painting designs ready to go based on the theme of your event. You may not get asked for these designs but, it's important to be familiar with them just in case. Here is my homework for an up coming party I have based on the book character Paddington Bear.

I hope you are inspired to do your homework for your next party or event.

 Full face Teddy Bear face paint design
 Crown or Mask Teddy Bear face painting design
 Paddington Bear inspired Cheek art or arm art design

Like me  www.facebook.com/shawnadelreal
Tweet me  www.twitter.com/shawnadelreal
Follow me  www.instagram.com/shawnadelreal
Watch me  www.youtube.com/shawnadmakeup


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...