Sunday, January 5, 2014

Stargazing lily face painting


I have a serious problem. Whenever I have my eye makeup done I feel the need to paint my face and today was no exception. I used my Too faced Be Merry Palette to create a green and brown neutral eyeshadow look for our family fun day and of course the minute I get home and sit down at my computer I get inspired to paint.

 I love to paint nature. Butterflies and flowers are my favorite but, I am totally inspired by Tattoo art. I have a love affair with tattoos and yes I have a couple that I regret getting and some day will either remove them or have them covered up but, for now I will do my best to translate that love into face and body painting.

 I painted a Stargazing lily design here on my face and tried to play off the colors in my eyeshadow. I hope you are inspired by this and find whatever your passion to paint is and paint it!

Products used:
Fab face paint: Grass Green, Emerald Green, Princess shimmer, Baby Pink, Dark brown
Wolfe face paint: Skin Palette
Brushes: Athena #10 brush, Loew Cornell #4 round # Script liner

Like me  www.facebook.com/shawnadelreal
Tweet me  www.twitter.com/shawnadelreal
Follow me  www.instagram.com/shawnadelreal
Watch me  www.youtube.com/shawnadmakeup

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...